martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

   Bibliography



My name is Carlos Cruz, I am from San Agustin Huila, one of the most beautiful places to visit in Colombia.
Actually I am  studying fonoaudiology in the university of Cauca in Popayán,  I love to practice rapel, listen to music like Reggae and salsa romantica, my favorite food is spaghetti, my favorite colors are blue and red, I like to walk and enjoy the natural landscapes, the parts of my body that I like are my hands, I like action movies and comedy too, actually i am  working as paramedic on weekends and I care for the health the people to they enjoy the life as I do. 



ESTATUES OF SAN AGUSUTIN HUILA
PRACTICING RAPEL
ENJOYING OF  THE LIFE















3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Carlos,
    Complet the infromation in your blog writing about your family. You can also personalize your blog with the options that blogger offers you.
    San Agustin is a very beuatiful place to visit. I love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to know Huila specifically San Agustin because there are many statues interesting as well as because it was declared humanity´s pratrimony and congratulations because you are working as paramedic.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hey carlos, it's me carlos. lol. you work? that is amazing because you can help many people and you can study too. that is very good for your career.

    you can visit my blog and maybe we talk about that.
    http://novercarloscampo.blogspot.com/2013/08/this-is-me.html

    ResponderEliminar